Hello Batters,

> So when I drag an email onto the top Personal Mails folder it takes
> about 4 seconds until the folder opens up and displays the
> sub-folders. How can I reduce this delay?

One option would be to use the keyboard. Hit CTRL-V and you can
navigate through the folder structure easily using the arrow-keys.

But I agree with you that the delay should be customizable (it is not
at the moment AFAIK).

Another idea would be to open the folder immediately when clicking
with the right mouse-button (or beeing able to use the normal "+"/"-"
with the right button).

--
CaLViN                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.53 Beta/3
 under Windows NT 5.0
 Service Pack 1 Build 2195 .