I can`t find them - with there original names. I have two files in that
folder  (Messages.tbb  and  Messages.tbi) and that`s all. Can I somehow
open  that files and do you know where TheBat store attachment`s? Also,
few  months  ago  I  upgrade TheBat with newer version. I think, after
that upgrade problem starts with attach`s.

regards,
     epp