Hello Devid,

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001 at 9:34:55 PM you wrote:

DV>   The bug description:
DV>     When opening the Account Log twice or more, and closing it
DV>     again, you get an access violation error.

confirmed over here. additionally I can say: you get an access
violation for EVERY account Log closing that's more than the second.
So if there are three logs of the same account open (by pressing
<ctrl>+<shift>+a three time) I get 2 violations, one after closing the
second and one after closing the third ... and so on with more
logs-views ...
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]