Hello TBUDL,

        Some suggestions for future TheBat! features:

        It will be really nice to add a "Skip message" option in
Connection Center - useful especially if I'm checking the email from
home, and I don't want to download a huge email over my slow
home-connection (and I don't have IMAP as well).

        Have a (default) "Open in New Window" option for links in
emails. It's annoying to copy and paste them in new browser windows,
or to lose current content all the time.

Best regards,
   Catalin                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]