All:

I have the Show Connection Center set to 'Automatically'.  This results in
the CC popping up when I open TB, but unfortunately (as far as I'm
concerned) the CC does not get the focus.  So, in order to actually see
what is going on, I have to click on the task bar to bring CC up.

To me, this is a design flaw.  If we want the CC displayed, we want it to
have the focus when TB opens.  Otherwise, we can hide it.  Is there a way
to set this so it works like I would like?

Sure wish there was a way to get the status of the retrieval (how many
messages are on the server, and the progress of the download) into the main
TB window.  For me, having this information displayed in the Log Panel
would be much more useful than the rather bland FETCH command reports that
are displayed there now.  But in lieu of that, I'd sure like to at least
have the CC get the focus when I open TB.  This should be a per-user
setting, of course, since not everyone would probably want this.

Best,

Yuki ^_^

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]