I just confirmed this behaviour in TB v1.51. Weird. Unlike Nick I am
not using PGP (although I might be using GPG since I've never heard of
it before and thus don't know what it is).

It appears to so this upon sending the message, as it doesn't insert
it when I'm typing it, but by the time I receive it it has the > in
there (and it's not inserting it on receive because I checked my test
message direct through my server's web messaging interface and it
already had the > in the message.)

This is very odd behaviour - I'm thinking it's something that needs to
be fixed.

Jason

> All of a sudden I now see that TB! amends any line starting with "from" by
putting a >> in front of it. I've never noticed that before, and so now I

--
Jason Ellis, CEO
Hosting Solutions, Inc.