Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 12:56:00 AM, Dierk wrote:

DH> Hello Yuki!

DH> On Tuesday, May 22, 2001 at 2:18:13 PM you wrote:

>> Takes one click to open TB from the Quick Launch Tool Bar and have it check
>> for mail.  If I have to click it to open it, then go to Alt-F2 (not just
>> F2) to get it to check mail for all accounts and have the CC on top where
>> it belongs, I just may give up TB.

DH> I still can't follow. When I've started my computer in the morning,
DH> first thing I do is to double click my shortcut to TB!. It is set to
DH> check my mail accounts at start-up, which it does. The CC asks for my
DH> password to my ISP and dials in. The CC gets the focus, goes to the
DH> front and asks for the account passwords at my POP3 servers. And the
DH> CC stays in focus and on top ...

Not the behavior I get.  But I don't have to enter a password for ISP
dialup either.  CC always is minimized.

I can understand those who wouldn't want the CC popping up and getting the
focus if you're leaving TB running all the time.  But I also think this
could be made a configurable setting.  If not, I'm leaving TB.

--
Best,

Yuki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]