Hello TBTECH,

I am currently suffering from a virus that is embedded somewhere in my
accounts on TB! When I start TB! Norton Antivirus gives me a warning
about a virus in file: C:\Windows\TEMP\bat2121.tmp and it is infected
by VBS.LoveLetter.Variant.

The temp file bat # is different everytime. I don't know what this is.
I can delete or quarantine the file with Norton, but it keeps coming
back to my temp folder every time I start TB! with a new file name
"...\bat3421.tmp". It also keeps coming back every 10 minutes or so
as long as TB! is open.

Norton can identify it but can't do anything to clean this problem
out. Other virus programs don't recognize it.

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.52
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

Regards,
  Byron Steckel