Hi Maurice,
     On Mon, 28 May 2001, at 23:31:53 [GMT +0100] you wrote:

MS> OK, I was already aware of the 'subject' trick. Before this goes
MS> further astray into a discussion on whether or not to use this method
MS> for mailto: links at all, I'd like to point out that this will
MS> probably need to be used in a website where I have no access to cgi
MS> whatsoever so the whole issue of using forms is out of the question
MS> (and I don't want to use external form processors).

Then why not get yourself another host that does allow CGI, PHP etc?
They can be had for next to nothing these days. I stand by my precious
warning Maurice, if it is in any way critical that you receive *all*
e-mail sent via a mailto link on your site, do not use the method
suggested by some members of this list!

--
ceejay

www.turnet.co.uk Wales (UK)
TB! ver:1.51 / Platform:Windows 98 ver:4 1998 / Spec:Pll 350Mhz 128MB ram