Hello TBUDL subscribers,

 Sorry for posting this topic here, but I'm no more subscribed to
 PGP-Basics, due to high-volume traffic and size of the messages...

 I downloaded GnuPG v1.0.5 and gpg.exe compiled for Windows platform, but it
 seems I still need MingW32/CPD kit.

1) Where is this kit _exactly_ on the gnupg.org site? Web and FTP location
is not much "descriptive", so I need precise links... don't have time to
lurk around. Please also describe me in a few details this procedure with
MingW32/CPD, that is required to work.

2) How to integrate GPG with TB!? Via command line, SysTray, or...? Isn't it
better for us, users, that RIT could make plug-in DLL for this? CMIIW, I
don't see DLL for GPG... or maybe there will be no DLL since it's not
Windows application? I'm a bit confused with this, so please correct me.

3) GnuPG users, what is your experience till now wit GPG? Is it worth to
switch to GPG? Is there any GUI environment, or just old and boring
Unix-style command line with its parameters?

4) I forgot the link for Cyber Knights Templar site. Does CKT edition also
require some compiler/tools or CKT editions are binaries only? What is your
recommendation between CKT and GPG, and where is the link I need for (to
download CKT)?

TIA.

--
Sincerely, Lija
 Using The Bat! v1.53 Beta/11 under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3