Hello Peter,

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:56:36 +0200 GMT (04/06/2001, 00:56 +0800 GMT),
Peter Palmreuther wrote:

LG>> You could also filter on '@' in the headers (kludges), that will
LG>> also catch all messages.

PP> NOPE :-( ... sometimes I get message neither with any '@' in To, CC, nor in
PP> From ... If you wish, I could send a message to you not containing any
PP> informations in any "visible" header-fields :-)

I have never received any such message. And if either one of the
headers was missing, it has always been spam.

Then, a legitimate message will have a Message-ID, which will contain
the @ character.

Do you receive legitimate email without any of those headers?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

It takes money to make money because you have to copy the design
exactly.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53 Beta/11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM