Hello Kiyan,

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:21:13 -0400GMT (07/06/2001, 03:21 in Taiwan),
Kiyan wrote:

> Seemed to help, but every so often (a few times a day) one of those
> accounts hangs, sometimes the CC says it's been trying for over 5 hrs. In
> that case if I KILL the bat from task manager and restart it, it seems to
> work fine.

You seem to have the same prroblem as me (except over here it hangs
ervery time). Makes me think it's something in the code after all...

Can we see what command TB actually sends, in order to connect to the
POP server,  and once it is connected? Because I have no problem when
I connect manually.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.