Hi Jan,

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:11:59 -0400GMT (08/06/2001, 02:11 +0800GMT),
Jan Rifkinson wrote:

JR>    Quite frequently it appears to me that TB! hangs on auto rcv, that
JR>    is if TB! is left to fetch mail every 10-15 mins, I can return 2
JR>    hrs later to find that there is no new mail.

Known bug: TB doesn't timeout any more. Since you are referring to a
beta version, you should know that this was discussed on the TBBETA
list. Your subject line suggests you are referring to a beta problem,
and these should not be discussed on this list. However, it is also
true for v1.52f release, so I guess it's OK to reply here.

JR> Either aborting or deleting task in connection manager results in
JR> a lost connection.

When there is no task to do, the Connection Center will disconnect,
unless you have unticked "Disconnect after Mailsession". Works as
desired.

JR> On reconnection pop server delivers mail. Comments, thoughts, or
JR> similar circumstances to discuss anyone?

Confirmed.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.