Hi Lija

L>     It's very simple, really... or at least I think so. :)
L>     Since we already have "Share with other accounts" option to share quick
L>     templates among accounts, and it works fine, it would be _very good_ to
L>     implement *sharing of filters* (Sorting Office) among accounts.
L>     I don't ask too much, just one check-box... :)

Agree with you 100%. Another possibility is where the user is allowed to copy a filter
another account.

Another feature could be where a single 'account' can check multiple 'pop'. I have a
few
web based mail accounts which allow for pop access and also subscribe for multiple
newsletters. If I could use a single account to check for all these accounts, I could
reduce the number of accounts - making he display more pleasing.

Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Created on Monday, June 04, 2001 using The Bat ver 1.51