Hello Raj,

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:28:53 +0530 GMT (09/06/2001, 19:58 +0800 GMT),
Raj wrote:

> With TB one can check multiple 'pop' by creating different accounts. But is there
>some way
> I can check multiple 'pop' from one account.

One "POP account" is one "TB account". Same word, same meaning. ;-)

> Reason : I use multiple ISP, each of them have provided me a pop account. I normally
>do
> not use the id's. But would like to check the accounts once in a while to see if
>they have
> any offers. Or in other words do not want to miss any mail sent to the account.

If you want to check your account (POP account), you will have to tell
TB the details by creating this account in TB.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-Pity the poor egg: it only gets laid once

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53 RC/2
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM