Hey TBUDL,

  I think this has been covered ,but I can't seem to find it.

  I have subscribed to a new list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and the reply
  to field is set to the sender -- not the list. So you have to hit
  reply to all, delete the To:, move the CC: to the to, then send for
  each message you want to reply to the list.

  Is there an easy way to correct this (using TB, not the list <g>)?
  My memory seems to point to the Address Book Reply To Template, but
  I can't seem to figure it out.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.51