Hi Jeff,

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:15:55 -0500GMT (11/06/2001, 11:15 +0800GMT),
JWorley wrote:

J>  I have seen some info about integrating Norton AV with TB.  Anyone
J>  know how to integrate PCCillin and TB?  Thanks in advance.

You don't need to integrate much. Just activate Realtime Scan in
PC-Cillin.

Be aware that any AV software cannot check MIME-encoded (or otherwise
encoded) attachments. Before you open an attachment, you should save
it to file (I always save into the tmp directory). If the file
contains a virus, PC-Cillin will not allow saving but raise an alarm.
I have not been hit ever since I've used PC-Cillin.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.52f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.