Hi Nick,

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:48:38 -0700GMT (14/06/2001, 12:48 +0800GMT),
Nick Andriash wrote:

>> I get a dialogue box asking if I want to save the message. When I answer
>> yes, the message ends up in the outbox, but it is marked as parked (or
>> whatever one calls the outbox equivalent).

>> This doesn't seem right.

NA> It does if you wanted the message saved, instead of being sent.

No. If you wanted to save it as draft, you would have clicked the icon
"save draft" and not "put letter in outbox".

I am greatly annoyed by this additional unwanted and unnecessary
query.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53bis
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.