Hello Nick,

On Thursday, June 14, 2001 at 9:03:48 PM you wrote (at least in part):

NA> Yes, because if I'm replying specifically to your message, TB! should
NA> simply take the Subject: Header and apply the Re: Prefix to it. However,
NA> Melissa's reply to one of my messages that had such a Header... didn't
NA> take on the scrambled looking Subject Header, so I don't know what's going
NA> on.

Ok .. I played around abit with different 8bit, QP, base64 setting and will
try to enlighten myself and maybe other, but therefore I need some help:

what are your (all discussing this!) setting for:

Account Properties:
        - Transport:          8-bit characters are treated

Maybe we should move this to TBTECH, I dunno .. dear moderators: is this
appreciated or is it OK to go on here?
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've got an overload of bottomless thought right here in my left fist.