Hey A,

Saturday, June 16, 2001, 8:28:49 PM, you wrote:

ACM> I was just now having an even more bizarre problem when hitting
ACM> mailto: links in my browser. I decided to go into the internet
ACM> properties and redo the default mail client setting by choosing
ACM> OE, and then re-choosing TB!. It's now working as it should. You
ACM> could give that a try.

That didn't change the behavior here. Normal the new message shows up
behind my Browser - IE (which I always thought odd, but not enough to
pursue it). Now the one with the malformed subject is behind IE, and
the one that is correct lands on top (which is nice).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.53bis

NetZero Platinum