On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:52:18 -0400, Tim graced us with these comments:
ACM>> One example is the ability to place the cursor in the middle of a
ACM>> quoted paragraph, hit my macro shortcut (shift+del), which splits
ACM>> the paragraph into two parts separated by three lines, reflowing
ACM>> both parts, and then leaving cursor at the beginning of the second
ACM>> of the three lines separating the two reformatted parts. I can then
ACM>> just type my comments. :-)

TM> Are you willing to share this?  <g>

Sure. However, you need PowerPro <http://home.inforamp.net/~crs2086/>, or
some other macro utility installed. This is the macro in PowerPro format:

.{back}{en}{en}{en}{en}%l{up}{up}

Auto-format must be enabled for it to work. If you don't have auto-format
enabled, you could include instructions to enable it before executing the
above commands and then disabling it afterwards.

What the macro does is the following:

.{back}
Insert a 'period' (this could be any other character) and then delete it
by doing a backspace. This leads to a reflow of the paragraph if
auto-format is enabled.

{en}{en}{en}{en}
This splits up the paragraph so that they are separated by three blank
lines. The cursor will be at the beginning of the second part which needs
reflowing.

%l
This is the Alt+L command that will reflow the other part.

{up}{up}
This moves the cursor to where you'd wish to start typing between the
paragraphs.

PowerPro is freeware. It can make TB!'s editor quite powerful and
convenient to use. A friend of mine created a PowerPro macro to reflow the
entire text, multiple paragraphs and all. I don't use it so I ditched it
some time ago.

The editor may be quirky in places but it creates possibilities. Most
other editors in other mailers are more conventional but are devoid of
these possibilities. The formatting I produce with TB!'s editor quite
effortlessly would be really tedious in these other editors.

- --
©Allie C. Martin  ••  List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
Using SecureBat! (v1.53bis/iKey1000) [OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2)]
             -
'Have it OUR way. Yours is IRRELEVANT. At BORGerKing.'
__