Hello Karin,  This is a reply to your message dated
Saturday, June 16, 2001, 12:44:31 PM, when you wrote:

KS> With version 1.53bis, I have quite a hassle if I want to change a
KS> subject or addressee that I typed in. When I go back into the
KS> field, it simply will *not* allow editing: you can't move the
KS> cursor to the begining of the field, nor higlight a word or an
KS> address. The only way to re-allow editing is by pressing the down
KS> icon at the right, showing the list of previous addressees or
KS> Subjects, and *then* I can edit. Very annoying...

I find it east to edit a subject or address by reverse tabbing (Shift
+ Tab) into any field which turns it blue and start typing. Then tab
again gets you back down to message body area. This works for me
anyway.

--
Wayne  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! 1.53bis Under Windows 98se 4.10 2222