Hello Thomas,

TF> I don't know, as I have never used InoculateIT.

 The following is taken from the InoculateIT help text

 'eTrust EZ Antivirus Real-Time protection will check
 and clean any infected e-mail attachments when you open
 them. You can also Save the attachment to the hard disk
 and scan it using the main eTrust EZ Antivirus program.
 To check that Real-Time protection is enabled, move
 the pointer over the eTrust EZ Antivirus symbol in the
 system tray (located in the bottom right of the taskbar
 near the clock).'

 In case you are totally confused, InoculateIt is no
 longer available as a freebie - EZ Antivirus is the
 paid-for incarnation. Same product, cosmetic changes.

 Sorry I missed the original message and I haven't got
 the hang of these thread things yet! This silver surfer
 is not too quick ;-) HTH.

 William                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! version 1.53bis