Hi Karin,

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:53:44 +0200GMT (20/06/2001, 07:53 +0800GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

KS> Randomly? Really? All too often I wonder. All too often I
KS> giggle because the - randomly appended - sig matches the
KS> subject matter all too closely,

I confirm this. (No, I don't use cookies on this office computer, but
at home.) I challenged Maxxx to run a test on the theroy of the
cookies being chosen in relation to the contents (or subject) of a
mail, as he critised the randomiser than randomises in a
non-mathematical way. I am still waiting for the results. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53bis
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.