Hello A
You wrote  On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, at 23:26:06 [GMT -0500] (14:26 Australian Eastern
Time,Sunday):

> Go into each accounts properties and go to 'Network' settings. Enable the
> option 'Use account specific network settings' and select the dialup ISP
> from there.

Thanks to all for the help.

Just curious - what does the %ACCOUNT=" " macro do?  Does it spoof the headers
so that a controlled mailing list (I have one that checks that I dial out on
rivernet.com.au, but I actually use bigpond.com, and it checks for rivernet)
gets the right information?

--
Regards
John Phillips   Sydney, Australia     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

College:  The fountains of knowledge, where everyone goes to drink.