Sorry!

Did not tell the whole truth: I can see ONE of the attachments in the
"attachment column".
For instance, I can see the file "aktiv.EPS", but this only is a
file that can not be opened, and is just 2239 bytes big, and beneath
this attacment, there is another one called "aktiv.EPS (aktiv1.EPS)"
that is the right size and can be opened.
The other 4 missing attacments, are not displayed.

-kht-

Kåre H. Tornes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internett Studio AS