Hello Ritlabs SecureBat! developers,

  I'm using Ritlabs SecureBat! Version 1.53bis/iKey1000
  Serial Number  0266E-08A55
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A .

  There are some features I would like to see in your program:

    A hot-key assigned to Show/Hide connection center.

    Some people, like myself, may have connection center always on
    hide. When there is a problem (For example, I can't close the
    application when it's trying to connect to a mail server that
    cannot be reached), I have to:

    1) Go to Options -> Preferences
    2) Select Always from the list.
    3) Hit OK.
    4) Hit Abort.

    Then, when the problem has corrected itself, later, go through the
    same process to hide it once again.

    A Show/Hide toggle shortcut would make this process *much* easier.

    Unless, of course, I've overlooked an existing shortcut?

Regards,
  Brian Clark