Hallo Thomas,

als Antwort auf meine E-mail schrieben Sie Folgendes:

RP>> I discovered that leaving empty "User" ID field in Account
RP>> Properieties|Transport produces _no_ error message and doesn't write
RP>> anything suspicious into the Account Log.

RP>> Anyone can confirm this?

TF> No. I deleted the User so that it was blank, and upon mailcheck I
TF> heard the error sound and the following error message appeared in the log:

TF> !30/06/2001, 16:20:09: FETCH - Server reports error. The response is: -ERR
Permission denied

This might be a mail server related problem, because I have verified
three various e-mail accounts. Two of them (free)accepted blank field in
"User", but one (paid) didn't. I probably will have to check it with the
admin of the commercial mail server.

Thanx!

Radek

--