Hello John,

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:17:56 -0700 GMT (01/07/2001, 00:17 +0800 GMT),
John McKane wrote:

JM> About word wrap.  I just have been using what word uses normally as
JM> well as OE. I have noticed that it might be necessary to change some
JM> word wrap settings.  Currently in PGP options, e-mail, I have
JM> unchecked the word wrap box.  Is this affecting BT's word wrap and my
JM> signing my e-mails.

OE has a what-you-see-is-by-far-not-what-you-get (WYSIBFNWYG) editor.
What is on your screen when you hit "send" is not what will be sent.
That's why PGP has to help out and rewrap before actually sending.

TB, on the other hand, has a true WYSIWYG-editor, and thus the help
from PGP is not required. You can safely turn word-wrap off in PGP
when you use TB.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Change is inevitable....except from vending machines.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM