Hi John,

 On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, at 06:34:17 [GMT -0700] (which was 14:34 in London) you wrote:

a>> I want to add the senders of all mails in a folder to an address
a>>    group manually (ie. not by filter) can i do it?

I actually want to add, let's say the senders of 70 different mails to
an address group by selecting all in the folder and then (ideally)
clicking an add sender to address book feature (but this while
highlighting only the subject lines rather than looking at each
message in turn and adding individually (that's too manual;-))

I know how I could do this automatically with a filter but I want to
do it manually so I approve the mails I want to add to the group. In
theory my filters should mean anyone left in the group should be added
but just to be sure I want to see the list and check.

Hope that's a bit clearer.

--
thanks,
 andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]