Hello.

After  migrating  from  Pegasus  Mail  (yesterday)  I set The Bat! (by
Shift-Ctrl-E)  to show me the tree of folders on the left, the list of
messages  on  the  right  and  to  show the bodies of messages only in
separate window.

I  have  a  question  -  when  I move a message to another folder (via
Message | Move to folder...) The Bat! automagically opens next message
in the folder of origin (which opens separate window).

Is  there  a  way  to  make The Bat! return to the folder (rather than
open next message)?

Cheers,
-- Shot, currently in love with The Bat! - it seems to have all of the
features of Pegasus Mail made more powerful and simpler to use...
--
Take out a Beholder's eyes, and bingo!