Hi Mac,

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:44:55 +0200GMT (03/07/2001, 05:44 +0800GMT),
Homesick Mac wrote:

HM>     Here's how it happened. When I closed TB and thought about turning off the
HM>     PC, the little window by PC Cillin was up there on my desktop saying

HM>     "Virus found" listing the path to the TB directory, and into the "Attach"
HM>     folder.

Yeah, the little problem with the PC-Cillin / TB combination is that
you never know which mail exactly cotnained the virus. You don't even
know which account was effected.

HM>     Now, what I don't know is if the virus maybe came with some other message, I
HM>     get quite enough spam and it doesn't have to be TBUDL I've got   it from,
HM>     eah ?

Right. I didn't get the virus notification, so I don't think it was
the posting here that caused the alarm on your machine.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.