Hello Jack,

Historians believe that Sat, 7 Jul 2001 at 12:05 GMT -0500 was when,
Jack LaRosa [JL] typed the following:

JL> I have only two accounts and successfully set up many versions
JL> ago, an AB for each account. The only problem I had (still have)
JL> is that "favorites" checked in *each* AB appear whenever the arrow
JL> next to "CREATE A NEW MESSAGE" is pressed regardless of which
JL> account I happen to be in.

You can set the default address book for a given account under:
 Account -> Properties -> General

JL> Am I wrong in assuming that with this new version I should not
JL> expect this to happen?

I'm not sure.  I haven't really seen much discussion either way.
Please let us know if setting the default does affect the favourites
shown.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53bis under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I have an imaginary friend who refuses to play with me.