Since my company distributes Addressbooks in LDIF format too (still no
LDAP  :/) and they get updated at least once a month I'd be interested
in such a functionality too.

 ( o>
 ///\
[Sam]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.xplo.org/
"finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]" for the public pgp key
TheBat! 1.53bis on Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

* Ethernet n.: something used to catch the etherbunny. *
---