On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:21:46 -0700
Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, once you enter your recipient's address in the "To:" field, the
> moment you place your mouse in the composition window, no matter which
> template was there to begin with, it should magically turn into the proper
> individualized template for that recipient - providing you've made one for

Hello,

I've a somewhat related question: at which other moments (if any) Templates
get evaluated? For instance, I tried to use something like
This message contains the following attachment(s): %ATTACHMENT

If I attach a file while I'm in the headers, no problem, the cursor is moved
in the composition windows and the template is evaluated. But if I attach a
file when I already am in the composition window, the macro wont be updated
(not even when the message is sent).

Thnks, Sandor