Hi Peter,

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:39:25 +0200GMT (16/07/2001, 03:39 +0800GMT),
Peter Palmreuther wrote:

PP>   does anyone have experiences using TB! (I'm currently using 1.53d) with
PP>   wine?

There were some threads about this in the past, and many people had
problems using TB under wine. Check the archives, I think someone got
it running.

In the archives there should also be the mentioning of another Windows
emulator ... I know, "wine" stands for Wine Is Not an Emulator, but
hey - anyway, someone got TB running using something else than wine.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.