Hello Andrew,

On Wednesday, July 18, 2001 at 11:20:03 PM you wrote (at least in part):

AJP> So does anyone have any other ideas?

Is there _any_ chance NAV simply runs out of resources  while checking the
"incoming stream" for viruses?

IIRC you said TB! works perfectly w/o NAV, and if you change your settings
within TB! to NAV it does quite the same it would do on any other POP-Server,
it does what the POP-protocol tells to do.
So I'd suggest it's a NAV-related problem, may be you are able to run NAV in
some kind of 'debug loggin' modus, I dunno as I do not use it.
This may help finding out why NAV drops the connection (and it must be NAV as
TB! only drops the connection if it's ready and gone or if the server is
unreachable/does not respond).

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Language is a virus from outer space. (William S. Burroughs)