Hello Listers,

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001,  at 16:44:31 [GMT +0800] (which was 10:44 where I
live)  Thomas wrote:

DH>> Very easy: You have to insert a "From" line before the first
DH>> (Return-path) of the messages.

DH>> When he told me, I felt very stupid, since we often enough mentioned
DH>> that the "From" line is used as the "Here begins message" indicator
DH>> under UNIX.

TF> And under TB too? This explains why the message is split at that line.
TF> Good it is not. Did anybody else experience the same as me?

 It is a server related bug. A server misinterpreted the line starting
 with  "From"  as two messages in the same stream. Servers can use the
 same  connection  for  several  messages if all of them have the same
 recipient.

 TB is not affected *if* server didn't.

--
Chema Berian
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

TB  Tip  of  the  Moment: With a message selected in the message list,
type your key phrase to perform a quick search of the message list.

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys