Hey Matthias,

Saturday, July 21, 2001, 10:48:16 AM, my MUA believes you used
The Bat! (v1.54 Beta/3) Personal to write:

MA> On Saturday, July 21, 2001, 22:02:08 (04:02:08 at my hometown),
MA> Tim Musson wrote:

MA> [...]

>> So, when dialed in from home, my Send fails (port 25 blocked).  I
>> would then like a rule to move the Outbox contents to the Outbox of
>> another account... [...]

MA> What do you think about using a local smtp server

Would still not work when a SMTP server sends mail, it sends it on
port 25 - which is my problem, NetZero blocks it!  It is free
however... :-)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! (http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/) eMail v1.53d