Hello, Mark.

<snip>

> If The Bat! works with SMTP SPA on GMX, I *presume* it will work on
> MSN's SMTP mail servers.

FWIW:

SPA is currently being discussed on the Agent lists. Let me say first
that I am NOT an expert in authentication, and this is the first I had
heard about SPA. As I understand it, though, SMTP Authentication (as
supported by The Bat! and GMX) is NOT SPA.

SPA was apparently developed by Microsoft, who recently changed their
means of authentication, and is unique to them. I would guess that The
Bat! does not support SPA; perhaps one of the developers can
clarify....

--
 Keith Russell
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]