Hello Vince,

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:07:23 -0700 GMT (05/08/2001, 10:07 +0800 GMT),
Vince Beltz wrote:

VB> Followup to my previous response - I've sent out probably twenty
VB> messages this afternoon, all manually signed by copying body text to
VB> the clipboard and signing via PGPTray (including this one). So far,
VB> not a single instance of the garbage characters I've been seeing when
VB> signing with The Bat. Something's wrong either with The Bat, or the
VB> plugin DLLs. Am I the only one that has ever seen this symptom?

No, this was a bug a few versions back. I wonder whether you have made
a full install of 1.53o (which will give you all the new help files,
DLL's, etc) or whether you have just copied the .exe over an old
install.

If you upgrade properly (full install over the current install), the
problem should go away.

PS: Please keep in mind to start a new thread with "new message"
instead of "reply", as you are messing up the threading. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I see your IQ test results were negative.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM