Hello TBUDL,

  Some weeks ago, I "moved" to another computer, with The Bat.

  I would like to learn how to copy over some of the folders of
  messages left behind on the old machine, but not every folder.

  I have attempted this and have experimented for some time but
  nothing seems to work for me. Does anybody know the trick?

  BTW, I have not attempted to create a new, additional user account
  or message base.

  After upgrading to v. 1.35, the main user account in the "old"
  machine would stop The Bat from launching, and so I eventually did a
  new install of 1.53d. in a new machine.

  Thank you in advance,

  David Austen

 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]