Hi Armin,

JS>>> Right click on your account in the folders list and select Mark all
JS>>> messages read. Done :)

>> or use <Ctrl>+M, <Enter> with focus on folder, maybe a little faster :-)
>> Works like a charm over here :-)

> Ok, I guess I'm simply overwhelmed by all the bells and whistles.
> Thanks !

Except that it doesn't work :-( The above commands work for
folders all right (I already knew that) but it doesn't work for
*all* folders (i.e. by right clicking on the account "folder"
itself).
Guess my question was not clear enough: I don't want to Ctrl+M
for each and every folder after the import, as I said there are
about 50 of them ...

--
Regards,
Armin