On Monday, August 13, 2001 , Peter Palmreuther wrote the following in
regards to: [IMAP4]

PP> Hello syv,

PP> On Monday, August 13, 2001 at 8:05:39 PM you wrote (at least in part):

s>> It works, I can send and receive email using IMAP4.

PP> even if I can't believe you're sending your mail actually via IMAP4 I think I
PP> guess what your question points to.

You are right, I am sending using SMTP, but receiving via IMAP

PP> I I must say: it's not (yet) possible to use the full superset of
PP> IMAP4-possibilities with TB! :-(

So there is no way to manage the mail?

PP> For now IMAP in TB! is only a different way of fetching your mail for storing
PP> it local, with the ability to fetch multi mailboxes as IMAP supports it.
PP> Sorry, Pit

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

Technical information on Windows and networking

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2001 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved