Thursday, August 30, 2001, 11:33:52 AM, Vincent wrote:

VDE> Hi Co-Batties,

VDE> I defined an existing folder for saving attachments to ...
VDE> but TB doesn't save the attachments there?!

VDE> Anyone with the same problem - or even better: a solution?

VDE> Cheers,

VDE> Vince

 I created a *new* folder specifically for TB! attachments and created
 a shortcut to it on my quick launch bar for ease of access.

 I simply created the new folder within "My Documents" will no
 problems. All attachments end up there.

 Under "Account Properties" / Files and Directories - check "Store
 attachments seperate from messages in special directory" then
 browse to the directory where your attachments folder is.

--
Carren

For PGP Key:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGPkey