Hello Thomas,

Friday, August 31, 2001, 12:18:15 PM, Thomas F wrote:

> I cannot comment on this as I use stand-alone version. I am not aware
> of a bug in the multi-user environment; maybe this came up during my
> vacation? (You can forward me your original bug-report off-list, so we
> don't bore the list with repetitions.)

Problem is when the windows is in multiuser mode and specially when
multi-user TB! uses groups. Until each user uses one server/acccount,
the account can be read under every windows login, Just by log in the
the account. But when users use a few accounts, grouped in groups it
stops working. Trying to log into groups from different windows account
than TB! is installed cause no effect. Login window is not disappeared
and TB! is not loaded. Strange is, when I try to log in Administrator
account from such win-account TB! says there is no such account.

I've submited this bug a half year ago. I get response: TB! gives
multiuser env but it is not windows multiuser oriented. It's not
enough for me.

> I don't have this problem. CSAPI spell-checks fine. What exactly
> happens (or not) on your side?

CSAPI works fine only when the mail editor is used 1st time after TB!
ran. Next time the CSAPI otpions are disabled. If I need to use it
again I have to quit TB! and run it again. Problem is known and
reproducible. But it happens only with CSAPI from Office 97. With
Office2000 works correctly.

> The only one of the three bugs you mention I am aware of is that some
> users complained that suddenly TB stopped checking mail periodically.
> Even though it had worked earlier. Very strange.

I think so.

> However, we could not gather enough evidence to guess what the reason
> might be. I am sure Rit would fix immediately if they had an angle.
> Can you put your finger on it?

What I have to do? Is not enough to write on this mailing list?

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***