Hello Rob,

actually rob I've had a few of these recently and thought it was
something i was doing wrong - I tried to unsubscribe from this email
address and subscribe via another - which hasn't quite worked yet.

Saturday, September 01, 2001, 11:41:58 AM, you wrote:

R> ah, so my reply made it to the list after all ...
R> all i got after replying was an e-mail with the subject 'failure notice' !
R> looks like it comes from Marck Pearlstone ??

R> can somebody explain what happened ??

R> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at exhibition.plus.net.
R> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
R> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

 ::Andrew::                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://at.omic.co.uk

Using   The   Bat!  1.53d  on  Windows 98 4.10   Build  2222  A