I tried to unsubcribe via the method provided in my original welcome
e-mail and the link at the bottom of some member's signatures.  I get
the usual "you are unsubscribed" message back, but then this comes in:

++++++++++
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at excalibur.plus.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't
work out.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
++++++++++

At that point I continue to get TBUDL mail, but can't post a
message...when I tried to post about continuing to get mail:

++++++
... while talking to dip1.dutaint.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> SIZE=787
<<< 550 mail from 24.93.35.63 refused by ORBL,
see http://www.orbl.org
++++++

So I had to resubscribe to post this message!

How I can I unsubscribe from the list successfully?

Thanks,
Gary