Hello fusiontunes,

Historians believe that Saturday, September 01, 2001 at 14:45 GMT
-0400 was when, fusiontunes f fusiontunes [FFF] typed the following:

FFF> Suppose I wanted to forward, resend, or auto reply to the senders
FFF> ISP rather than to the sender..?? For instance any spam coming
FFF> from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> would get forwarded to
FFF> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> complete with all header information.

In your template, use a regular expression to extract the domain name
(ie @hotmail.com in this case).

So the macro you'd want is:
%TO='abuse%-
%SETPATTREGEXP="@.*$"%REGEXPMATCH="%OFROMADDR"'

When applied to your message, the following address would be added to
the To list:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Of course you can change the word abuse to whatever you like in the
macro above.

I don't know how you could choose automatically between
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/7 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Ok, who is General Relativity, and what did he do with Sir Newton?