Hello TBUDL list,

AB> Hi!

AB> I know that you can use The Bat! as a server on local network, but as
AB> I have understood, the clients have to use The Bat!, too.
AB> Is it possible to use other eMail-porgs (for example Outlook) as
AB> client, so that outgoing mails are stored on The Bat! (on my Win2k
AB> system) until I go online (modem), and that incoming mails are stored
AB> either until the Outlook-client on the local network fetches them?

The bat is not a pop3 server - try IA mail server or Vpop3 for low
cost pop3 servers or Mercury MTA for a free pop3/imap implementation.

The bat works very well on a network, and you can have secure accounts
which are password protected etc.  I've only been using it for a few
days, but am very impressed.

Andrew.
 Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]